Stacy R. Pace, Esq.Owner
Ms. Pace earned her B.A. Degree from Cornell University and her J.D. Degree from The George Washington University National Law Center. She is admitted to practice law in Maryland and the District of Columbia.Speaking Engagement Requests
As is the firm's philosophy, Ms. Pace is actively engaged in her community. We welcome all requests from community groups and other civic organizations that would like us to speak at their next event or meeting.
- "DC's Gentrification Can Offer Opportunities," Washington Afro, April 13, 2017
- Frequent guest speaker on finance and law, Manna Inc.
- Frequent legal contributor to WCLM 1450's radio program Let's Get it On, 2013 to current
- National Press Club's Feldman Fellowship and Richard Zimmerman Scholarship, Judge, Summer 2013
- Selected for the 2012-2013 Leadership Program, Maryland State Bar Association
- "Young Professionals and the Economy," Maryland Bar Bulletin, May 2011
- "Paycheck to Paycheck," Ebony Magazine, August 2011
- "Affinity Banking: Past, Present, and Future," (Fall 2006)
- "How to Pass the Maryland Bar," panelist.
- "New FDIC Rules: How to Manage Client Concerns," Maryland State Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Newsletter (Spring 2009).
- "Young Professionals and the Economy," MD Bar Bulletin (April 2010).
J.D., The George Washington University National Law Center
B.A., Cornell University
District of Columbia